COMIC BOOK RELATED GEEKERY GAMES AND GAMING HORROR AND SPOOKY SCIENCE FICTION ALIENS AND UFOS PARANORMAL AND MAGIC ARTS AND CRAFTS HOME PAGE

Sweet But Deadly Photo Contest - 8Bit Bakeshop

I usually don't enter photo contests much, but not only do I want to help this up and coming, adorable and geeky nerd nom bakeshop, it would be great to win a photoshoot with the bakeshop, and a cosplay feature to promote my projects, among other goodies in the contest.

I am always up for a challenge! Flavor of the Month - Sweet but Deadly entry.#cosplay #costume #photoshoot #sweet...
Posted by Penelope Grey on Thursday, February 18, 2016

The contest is simple, submit a photo that fits the "Sweet but Deadly" theme, and collect likes. As many likes as I have, I am still behind. It would be super great of you to support my entry by liking the photo above on 8Bit Bakeshops Facebook page!

Are you in the NY and NJ area? You can enter this contest too! Visit the post on 8Bit Bakeshops wall for details.
https://www.facebook.com/8bitbakeshop/photos/a.682229128473317.1073741832.671792656183631/1234242669938624

No comments:

Post a Comment